CS with housing
The CS central satellites are connected by a piping network to the CBU central chemical dosing units and fitted as standard with one rinse position and one stop position Depending on the CBU selected it can also be provided with one or two foaming functions, one extra rinsing function and one disinfection function. With a CS with housing the control valves are concealed in the appliance’s housing.
Pneumatically controlled stainless steel ball valves activate the rinsing water and the chemicals in the piping. Stainless steel non-return valves are fitted to prevent rebound and different products being mixed in the piping. The satellite is operated by a pneumatically operated stainless steel selector switch (max. 5 positions including stop). This is built into a fully stainless steel Rittal housing for perfect hygiene in the production environment. These satellites with housing are connected to a roll-up reel with cleaning hose and accessories.
The big difference with the CS satellite without housing is that with this version the pneumatic ball valves with actuator are assembled in the housing, while with the CS satellites without housing they are assembled on the ceiling or in the technical loft.
BOONS FIS is happy to help you choose between a centralised and a decentralised installation. Read more about both options here!Read more
- Supplied with certificate of stainless steel used (AISI 1.4301), no use of ferritic steels (400 series) that are magnetic and liable to corrode
- High quality A-brand components with high chemical resistance (Viton or EPDM seals depending on the chemicals used)
- Very clean-lined design and hygienic version with a minimum of piping on the walls
- Simple control button
- Very accurate control and dosage
- Settings can no longer be changed
- Operated by a stainless steel pneumatic selector switch
- Stainless steel non-return valves prevent the cleaning products from mixing