Standard trolley washers
BOONS FIS offers a complete range of industrial standard trolley washers. The standard trolley washer is a washing machine designed for the quick and efficient cleaning of 200 and/or 300 litre standard trolleys. The machine has a capacity of 30 trolleys per hour with minimal water and energy consumption. There is also a double version of the standard trolley washer to increase the capacity of trolley cleaning to 60 an hour. The machine has a Siemens PLC with its own control.
Loading and unloading takes place by moving the standard trolleys onto the electrohydraulic lifting platform. Washing times and programs (depending on soiling) can be set on the Siemens PLC.
The machine has two cycles: a washing cycle and a rinsing cycle. During the washing cycle the trolleys are washed by driven rotating arms with adjustable sprayers. This can take up to a maximum of 10 minutes depending on the degree of soiling. At the end of the washing program the detergents are removed with fresh water (= rinsing cycle). This fresh rinsing water is filtered before flowing to the main wash tank. In this way the water is recycled, kept up to temperature and water and energy consumption are reduced.
Besides the duration of the washing program, the duration of the rinsing program can also be set. Settings such as the temperatures can be simply changed using the touchscreen.
Would you like more information on these standard trolley washers? Ask our sales team!Read more Interested? Contact us
- Washing time, programs and water temperatures can be set using the Siemens control and display
- The recycling of rinsing water, water consumption and energy consumption are minimised
- Fast and efficient cleaning of stainless steel standard trolleys and/or Dolav containers
- With washing and rinsing zone as standard
- Fully produced in stainless steel
- Electrical-hydraulic tilting system
- High capacity