This central satellite (CS) has 2 foam functions (F), a rinse function (R) and a stop as standard. In a technical attic or against the ceiling, the control valves (the photo below is indicative) are mounted with two pressure regulators.
One pressure regulator is provided for each foam function. This makes it possible to adjust both foaming products to a different compressed air pressure. Depending on the composition of the product, a different supply of pressure is sometimes required. Then this satellite is the ideal solution.
The CS central satellites are connected to the CBU central chemical dosing units via a pipeline network. For a full description you can go here.Read more
- Supplied with certificate of stainless steel used (AISI 1.4301), no use of ferritic steels (400 series) that are magnetic and liable to corrode
- High quality A-brand components with high chemical resistance (Viton or EPDM seals depending on the chemicals used)
- Very clean-lined design and hygienic version with a minimum of piping on the walls
- Fully stainless steel housing for perfect hygiene
- Stainless steel non-return valves prevent the cleaning products from mixing
- Operated by a stainless steel pneumatic selector switch
- Very accurate control and dosage
- Simple control button
- Settings can no longer be changed