The WR hand-washing sink is a multi-part washbasin for wall mounting, made entirely of stainless steel. If you want a hand-washing sink that a number of persons can use at the same time we offer hand washbasins for up to 12 users. Our hand-washing sinks are robust, of the highest quality and have a jointless finish. An ultra-smooth surface and perfect rounding guarantee ease of maintenance and optimal hygiene. This machine is made fully of durable stainless steel (1.4301) so it meets the highest of quality requirements.
The WR hand-washing sinks are available with 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 taps, our WRD/2S hand-washing sinks are available with 4 (2/side) to 12 (6/side) taps. All hand-washing sinks can be operated by one of following three systems: knee push-button, knee sensor or tap sensor.
These hand-washing sinks are also available with a lower module for storing utilities or for the installation of a five- or ten-litre hot-water boiler. This lower module is robust, extremely high quality and has a jointless finish. An ultra-smooth surface and perfect rounding guarantee ease of maintenance and optimal hygiene. The lower modules are made fully of durable stainless steel (1.4301) and meet the highest of quality requirements. The two lockable doors prevent access to the utilities and boiler by unauthorised persons.
Our hand-washing sinks can also optionally be fitted with Dyson taps that can be operated by a sensor in the tap. The hands are washed then dried by hot air from the Dyson Air Blades.
The hand washbasins from BOONS FIS are the best choice for optimal hand hygiene. Ask for our catalogue for an overview of the possibilities!Read more
- Supplied with certificate of stainless steel used (AISI 1.4301), no use of ferritic steels (400 series) that are magnetic and liable to corrode
- The hand-washing sinks have an extremely smooth surface, being a great benefit to hygiene compared to the sandblasted alternatives, for example
- Everything is 100% rounded off jointless for optimal hygiene, no angles or edges where dirt and bacteria can originate
- Meets the highest quality requirements for the food and general industry
- Provided with thermostatic mixer tap as standard
- Numerous accessories and dispensers available
- Robust construction and elegant finish
- Many operating and foot console options
- Customer-specific solutions can be supplied