HC hygiene station
The HC is a double-sided and robust hygiene station installed between the production space and the other spaces at the company. When entering production, the hands are disinfected in the special hand openings (protected by rubber rings) and the footwear is disinfected in the disinfecting bath.
The robust and durable turnstile only gives access when users have correctly followed the disinfection procedure. Then perfect personal hygiene is guaranteed.
When leaving the production space the soles are again cleaned by rotating brushes, so social spaces (such as changing rooms, canteens, etc.) are entered with clean footwear.
The turnstiles can optionally be connected to a badge system for access registration.Read more
- Supplied with certificate of stainless steel used (AISI 1.4301), no use of ferritic steels (400 series) that are magnetic and liable to corrode
- Everything is 100% rounded off jointless for optimal hygiene, no angles or edges where dirt and bacteria can originate
- Disinfectants are secured in the locker, so they are not visible and inaccessible for unauthorised persons
- PLC control: each parameter can be set (not accessible for unauthorised persons)
- Meets the highest quality requirements for the food and general industry
- Run-dry protection: no passage when hands have not been disinfected
- Soft rubber rings for protection of the hands
- The disinfection room is illuminated for ease of use
- Suction pipes for chemicals and nozzles are in stainless steel
- Turnstile fully in stainless steel
- Durable brushes/little maintenance
- Robust construction and elegant finish