Standard trolley tilter
The standard trolley tipper/tilter is specifically designed for safely emptying/tilting 200- and 300-litre standard trolleys onto tables, conveyor belts or other work surfaces. This reduces likelihood of injuries caused by manually lifting and moving heavy standard trolleys.
The standard trolley tipper/tilters are manufactured in stainless steel (AISI 1.4301) according to the international standards for the food industry and the pharmaceutical industry.
The standard trolley tilters are suitable to tilt standard trolleys to a height of a maximum of 1200 mm. If the tilting height must be lower, this can be adjusted according to requirements. If you require a higher tilting height, you can find this by the standard trolley lifts.Read more Interested? Contact us
- Supplied with certificate of stainless steel used (AISI 1.4301), no use of ferritic steels (400 series) that are magnetic and liable to corrode
- No manual handling to lift and turn heavy standard trolleys
- Meets the highest quality requirements for the food and general industry
- Specially designed for the food industry
- Suitable for a capacity up to 300 kg loading weight
- Suitable for 200-litre and 300-litre standard trolleys
- Robust construction and elegant finish
- Customer-specific solutions can be supplied
- Fully stainless steel design